ManageEngine ADManager Plus is a simple, easy-to-use Windows Active Directory Management and Reporting Solution, ADManager Plus's centralized Web-UI solves various complex tasks including end-to-end user provisioning in Active Directory like Bulk Management of User accounts (creation and deletion), Microsoft Exchange Management, Office 365 Management, and Helpdesk delegation which further allows AD administrators to delegate tasks to non-administrative users like the HR department to create/delete user accounts to reduce the workload on AD Administrators.
The Active Directory management challenge
Every IT administrator faces, almost every day, the challenge of managing Active Directory objects including users, groups, computers, OUs, and more. But manually performing these complex tasks, such as configuring user properties, is extremely time-consuming, tiresome, and error-prone—especially in a large, intricate Active Directory enterprise.
What if you could automate these cumbersome tasks, simplify AD management, and provide exhaustive reports on the status of various tasks? We think that seems very good.
ManageEngine ADManager Plus is a very powerful and fixable solution. This is only the tip of the iceberg for what ADManager Plus can do, compared to other software. ADManager Plus can also perform other actions at user provisioning, user management, and user DE provisioning. Examples of other actions that can be done by using ADManager Plus:
- Generate and schedule more than 150 preconfigured, granular reports on AD, Exchange, Office 365, and Google Apps.
- View inactive users, locked out users, disabled computers, and more with just a few clicks.
- Perform management tasks on specific users within reports.
- Export to a number of formats including HTML, PDF, XLS, XLSX, CSV, and CSVDE.
- Mention specific users or computers in a CSV file for generating their important details.
- Generate compliance reports to meet regulatory standards such as SOX, HIPAA, and more.
OU and role-based helpdesk delegation
- Delegate AD tasks, to help desk technicians granularly within specific OUs.
- Delegate tasks, such as resetting passwords, creating users, and more.
- Delegate without elevating technicians' privileges in Active Directory.
AD automation and workflow
- Automate routine Active Directory tasks such as AD clean up.
- Configure a review-approval workflow to execute AD tasks with a structured flow.
- Exercise control over automated tasks by using workflow automation.
iOS and Android Apps
- Manage users from anywhere, reset passwords, unlock, enable, disable and delete accounts.
- View reports on locked out, disabled, password, expired and inactive users.
- View, manage and execute AD workflow requests.
Standardized one step provisioning
- from exchange mailboxes to o365 accounts all user entitlements can be provisioned from a single window or provisioning template
Automation of critical /everyday AD operators
- BE It inactive accounts managements or routine AD Task, It can be automated